For those who need lots of love, cuddles, + all things soft.
1 ,5, + 6. Oeuf layette tops our must-have list for babies. It is incredibly soft, made from Pima cotton, washes + wears well. We love this piece because the snaps allow it to go from a gown to a jumper, making it a very versatile piece and who doesn't love a hooded bunny swaddle!
2. Little Normadot is a fun line of pillows + baby accessories handmade in Denmark. Using a silk screening method (with environmentally friendly ink no less), each piece is made just for you. We love the rain cloud pillows + rain drop crinkle rattles, as well as the collection of cute animal pillows. It is obvious that it's hard for us to choose which one we love the most. Hopefully, the choice is easier for you to make for your little one!
3. New babies can never have enough swaddle blankets. Pehr makes some of our favorite ones. The range of colors + patterns seems endless. The alphabet, Noah's Ark, dots, florals, bunnies, chicks are just a few of them. If you are looking to create a whole package of baby goodies, Pehr has matching storage bins, bibs, mobiles, crib sheets, + even bath towels. You can create a bundle full of love for the little one on your list.
4. Sleep sacks are super important for your tiny bundle of joy. There is much talk about not using a blanket on your babies bed + these make a great alternative. Put it on over their pjs or onesies + they will be snug as a bug. They start at newborn size + go up to 24 months. They even make them for big kids (3 to 6 years), which are more of a fun sleeping bag.
7. Lisa B socks, made from wool + cashmere, are perfect to keep those tiny toes warm! They are soft, cozy, + stay on those little feet.
8. These Freshly Picked moccasins are the ultimate in baby shoes. They are made from soft leather in beautiful colors + patterns. The elastic at the ankle make sure they stay on, even allowing you to size up for they have plently of room to grow in them.
You can find the entire gift guide here or pick up a copy in-store!