Introduce your baby into a healthy lifestyle from a young age! Mery the Cherry from Oli + Carol is a chewable baby toy for teething, bath time and sensory play. Handmade in 100% natural rubber and hand-painted with natural pigments.
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees
- Soft, easy to grasp + safe to chew
- Stimulates baby's senses + soothes teething gums
- Hand-painted with safe, natural food graded dyes
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic.
- Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates + Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mold-free. There are no holes in any of their designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold
- Eco-toys, biodegradable + environmentally friendly
- *Handmade —There may be minor variations in color and shape
- Socially responsible. With every Oli + Carol toy, you purchase you are helping scholar kids in India.
The creative souls behind Oli + Carol are sisters Olimpia and Carolina, who decided to start a business based in Barcelona two years ago. They both love design and nature and wanted to create environmentally friendly products in a fun business. Oli + Carol toys are made out of 100% pure rubber from Hevea trees, all in one piece with no holes to let water come inside. They are perfect for soothing gums, and are hygienic, safe to chew, and biodegradable. They can be used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.