This Origami Whale is a whale-shaped natural rubber chewable toy for sensory play, teething and bath time. This baby toy is designed to soothe teething gums while transporting little ones to a marine universe during bath time. This origami turtle stimulates their imagination while raising awareness to respect animals and the ocean. Every Oli + Carol toy is unique, handmade and handpainted one by one, made all in one piece from 100% natural rubber and are safe for kids.
- Size: 3.15 x 5.3 in
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums
- Hand-painted with safe, natural food graded dyes
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates + Nitrosamines free
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more
- Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape
The creative souls behind Oli + Carol are sisters Olimpia and Carolina, who decided to start a business based in Barcelona two years ago. They both love design and nature and wanted to create environmentally friendly products in a fun business. Oli + Carol toys are made out of 100% pure rubber from Hevea trees, all in one piece with no holes to let water come inside. They are perfect for soothing gums, and are hygienic, safe to chew, and biodegradable. They can be used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.