When the sun comes out, it's time to get outside and explore. All around you are extraordinary things in nature, waiting to be discovered.... and collected! This box is your one-stop guide to finding, observing, collecting, and exhibiting your discoveries, from shells and feathers to animal tracks and trails. Discover and create your own collections and be amazed at the wonder of life around you.
- Little Collectors: Animal Art: Make art from nature
- Author: Jenny Bowers
- 2 fold-out frames to arrange and display your collections
- A fold-out poster to draw on + color in
- A 24 page coloring + activity book
- An expedition envelope to store your discoveries
- Age recommendations: 5-8 yrs
At the heart of the Quarto Publishing Group is a mission to inspire life’s experiences, and their books are a huge hit! Their series, Little People, Big Dreams helps introduce your little one to some of the greatest people in history. Learn about the bravery, determination, and hope of Marie Curie, Harriet Tubman, and others.