Introduce your baby into a healthy lifestyle from a young age with Kendall the Kale. Kendall is a chewable vegetable-shape toy for sensory play, teething and bath time. Little gums love the texture of Hevea rubber and Kendall is soft and easy to hold in babies’ hands. This veggie is designed without holes so that no bacteria or mold can grow inside.
Every Oli + Carol toy is unique, handmade and handpainted one by one, made all in one piece from 100% natural rubber and are safe for kids.
- Made from 100% natural latex taken from Hevea Malaysian trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes
- Ecologic, biodegradable, and eco-friendly
- Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamines free
- Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew
- Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums
- Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
- Minor color shape variations possible due to natural rubber
The creative souls behind Oli + Carol are sisters Olimpia and Carolina, who decided to start a business based in Barcelona two years ago. They both love design and nature and wanted to create environmentally friendly products in a fun business. Oli + Carol toys are made out of 100% pure rubber from Hevea trees, all in one piece with no holes to let water come inside. They are perfect for soothing gums, and are hygienic, safe to chew, and biodegradable. They can be used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.